Thursday, February 17, 2005

Working, I Swear..

An absence of posts in recent times. My apologies. (No one cares, why am I being sorry?)
I have been posting some stuff. You may have just not seen it. I'm quite busy now, trying to abuse my current enthusiasm for Director to get some of the project work done. In order to help me write my production analysis afterward I had the idea to keep a blog of project type stuff that goes on.
Sapphire 2 Director Project

If you have OSX and or a newish version of Director (either platform I think) then I suggest you check it out. You can see some of the stuff I have been doing for yourself.

For those of you who don't have either of those I intend to get some .dcr (Shockwave) files on t'internet at some point so you can have a look.

In other news...

I'm waiting for my bloody foot to heal, mat burns. I need them because I'm going to a Taekwondo competition on the 6th March. You might be able to look at the details in a .pdf here.

Some other interesting stuff has happened I'm sure, I just can't remember. Wish I'd written about it at the time.
Christine has a friend visiting at the moment. Janne. But I have to call her Yannea.

No comments: