Sunday, February 06, 2005

Correction

I was wrong about my suit, it's not Lecaf as I thought, it actually says Skyam on it. Look that on on the internet and you don't get much useful back. It was my white belt that was Lecaf. Not that you really care, I just thought I should correct myself.
I forgot to mention a major event in my life. So there I was, standing at the top of this hill. There were guys all around me, cheering me on. Although they were cheering I knew they didn't really think I could do it. I step up slowly, wrap my hands around it as tight as I can and pulled damn hard. Finally the sword came unstuck from the stone. God damn it was a relief, I'd spent ages channelling all my exp points into upgrading my physical attributes. Now I had that damn fancy sword to fight with in the arena. Oh, yeah, this was on Fable.

No comments: