Saturday, February 05, 2005

SCUMM gone bad

O.K. The SCUMM thing is getting a little out of hand now. I'm desperately trying to collect as many games for my SCUMMVM as possible and what's worst is I still haven't played any of them yet.
Currently the list of games I have acquired in English looks like this:-

Beneath a Steel Sky
Day Of The Tentacle
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Full Throttle
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Loom
Loom (CD version)
Maniac Mansion
Monkey Island 1
Monkey Island 2
Sam and Max
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (FM-Towns)

So now I'm waiting on my delivery of Simon the Sorcerer I & II and also looking for The Dig and the Broken Sword games.
I said earlier, "in English" because I have also come across other games frustratingly in other languages.

No comments: