Thursday, February 03, 2005

Simon and Suicide

I got the Simon the Sorcerer games for £6.50 in the end. Not too bad. I'm just waiting for them to be sent to me now.

I had a some nice dreaming this morning. In one part of the dream I remember being chased through some estate by some guy and I got his gun off him. Nice light coloured metal fancy designed gun it was. I remember flicking the bullets from the clip onto the floor, the bullets were really nicely designed as well, very shinny and pointy. There was someone then that reminded me that I shouldn't be flicking the bullets onto the floor, that they were better placed in my pocket, so I started to ... Oh! This must have been after I shot the guy in the foot, because I remember this happening very close to him an it being really tense and stuff. O.K. So I started to pick up the bullets and put them in my pocket. This gave the guy enough time to recover a bit and begin chasing me again. I ran back the way I was chased and then ... This is the other part of the dream I can remember now ... I was at a house, however I had been at this house before, at this time before, not like 3 O'clock or something, I mean the exact time, I had gone back in time. So anyway what was happening at this time in this house was that people were the people of the house were discovering that one of them a daughter or something had hung them-self in a room. So I had seen this situation before and new that people got freaked out and someone died of a heart attack, due to some people causing aggro. So I'm there trying to control the situation keep people calm, and it's not easy because they know I don't belong there and they're all getting weirded out by the fact that I know their names and stuff. I do however manage to stop whoever it was having the heart attack and I specifically remember a big guy called Bob coming down the stairs who was going to be of particular bother, and I sorted him somehow. It wasn't like Quantum Leap at all, like I was there on some mission to sort things out, it was a lot more dark and chaotic than that, it just happened that ... er ... well I should have written about this when I woke up. It's all a bit degraded now.

No comments: