Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Deliveries and Software

Ah. I now have my fancy new shoes and games.

Image taken from the eBay listing.
It was a busy morning for deliveries, Gaz's computer came, I had my shoes and games as I mentioned and I also received an Easter egg from Mum and Pete.
The other night I went a little bit crazy and downloaded loads of software. Allow me to list all the rubbish I got so you can see exactly how stupid I am.
Ecto - A blogger type thing, can use it with this kind of blog.
Fire - Multi chat system thing.
Burn It Again Sam - Reuse CD-Rs in a sensible fashion.
DVD Database X - What you would expect.
DVDpedia - As above but better.
OIDS.X - Little shooty spacey game.
Cunning Fox - Manage CPU usage.
arp2600v - A music type thing I don't know how to use.
DropDMG - As you would expect.
YemuZip - Free Zipper.
RedPill - Matrixesk scrensaver.
BitTorrent OSX - Not sure exactly what it is, no idea what to do with it.
DeskDoodle - Fun for about 30seconds, but still worth it.
Elements - Interactive Periodic Table
getTunes - Acquire shared music through iTunes

If you've tried to get some of these things and have become frustrated at your failure it's probably because you are stupid and failed to realise that I'm a Mac user and many of the applications listed are exclusively operable in Mac OSX

No comments: