Thursday, February 10, 2005

ONG BAK and Lomography


ONG BAK

The link above is to an article about a film I have been waiting for, for... um .. must be about a year now maybe. The point is I have been very excited about this film for a long time. I haven't seen it. I'm waiting for the film to released in this country before I see it, because I have the belief that it will be in the cinemas at some point and I would very much like to see it there first, failing that I'm going to pre-order the Premier Asia release as soon as I can. What you can get to from the IGN article is some nice clips of Tony Jaa showing off basically. There is a clip of a chase sequence that I downloaded also but I'm not going to watch that because I've already furiously viewed as many trailers as possible and I don't want to see any more of the film before I get the chance to watch the film as a film.

So anyway Taekwondo was fun this evening (or Wednesday evening as some time has past). I got to wear my new shoes. They certainly kept my bare feet away from the floor.

Ooh! My mother has a lomography thing. I suggest to you check it out. Fancy pictures with a fancy camera.

My mothers lomography pictures.


See, looks quite snappy don't it? That's our cat in the picture. Chow. Yes named after the legend, Chow Yun Fat. Our cat's full name is Chow Yun Cat.

No comments: