Saturday, February 05, 2005

Welsh sporting victory

O.K. Daily topical reference. I watched rugby today. Wales against England. Wales won. It's sort of significant and relevant as I am Welsh, I suppose, legally in some way, and er... well I wasn't expecting them to win and they did. 11-9. Well, there you go.
More importantly I received an email today telling me that my Simon the Sorcerers have been posted. Yay! These means I'm expecting both my shoes and games to arrive around Monday / Tuesday-ish.
I woke up at 4pm today. So it has come to midnight and I'm beginning to feel like I should do something today, because all I've been doing is sitting around. Only there's now only two minutes to make the most of the day. Ah well, guess I'll be up late again. Doing more 'bugger all'.

No comments: