Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Most Beautiful Woman In The World

I know you're all desperate for these. So here they finally are. Pictures of me in female garments. I think I should say here that if you are a male and find me attractive (even if you get a boner) don't worry. The feelings you have are perfectly natural. I'm one sweet ass bitch. You know it, I know it, I'm just damn sexy. Plus you always had a thing for adam's apples anyway.

Proceed with the photography ...........
The Sex Scud
Quality Nips eh?

The Sex Scud
It would have been a little more convincing if I had shaved my bumfluff off first I think.

The Sex Scud
You know what I can feel under that dress?

The Sex Scud
I'm so youthful and 'up for it'.

The Sex Scud
Those are 'sex' eyes.

The pictures were taken for my flash project. They were supposed to be people milling around in a bank during a robbery scene. I would post a link to the flash animation but I underestimated the difficulty of using flash and the time I had to complete the project, so it ended a rushed piece of poo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats hot!

SCUD said...

I know!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I've lost a son, but gained a daughter.
Cover yourself up, you look like a cheap whore!

Anonymous said...

disturbing for soooooo many reasons...
Nanny Ogg
x