Saturday, September 10, 2005

NPC Kung Fu

Let me begin by shamelessly pasting something that is already up here somewhere for you to read.

"I must apologise for assuming you only had one cheesy girl as a chum.

why aren't you blogging?
haven't you done anything interesting?
or are you saving yourself for a glorious review of Sam's play after you see it tonight? (I've been texting with your Mum).

Nanny Ogg
x
PS still hello Sarah dear."

It's the last comment on the previous post (at time of writing). For complete understanding of what you are about to read I strongly recommend you go back and read all the comments made on the previous post.

I'm not blogging because I got lazy.
I probably haven't done anything interesting.
Now for my glorious review: Sam's play tonight was cancelled. I went nowhere. The furthest I went today was the shop to buy milk and butter, and if it's not far enough for me to deem it necessary to put anything on my feet to go there, then you've learnt nothing about it's distance from my house.

Sarah is not listening to you! She can't hear. Although she gets the occasional mention I don't think that she reads this. Which is not an invite to test the idea by screaming abuse to see if she notices.

I've been doing kung fu while at home during the holiday to keep me from going too stiff, I haven't mentioned that on here yet I don't think. It's probably worth putting a link to the club I've been training at.
Cardiff University Nam Pai Chuan

I just noticed. The second mildly humorous martial arts shortening. World Taekwondo Federation gives you the hilarious WTF. Nam Pai Chuan gets you NPC.
Ahh, it's nice to reaffirm that I'm a geek and in the geekiest place to do that; on my blog.

3 comments:

SCUD said...

WOW! My first spam, I feel so proud.

Anonymous said...

Ows scum, i do read ur blog u just never put nething of intrest on it. ie not enough about me! im very intresting and ur a boring lazy slacker. youve gone wrong in your think tank!

And you owe me £15!

x

SCUD said...

I stand corrected, let me ammend my ways with a new post.