Sunday, June 19, 2005

March of Fuzz

A track by DJ Shadow and Zach de la Rocha 'March of Death'
I know I'm a little late on this one. I know I'm actually quite late because the website for the track looks like this.
So it's old I know. But I've only just come across it so to me it's new and exciting. Although the original website appears to be dead and one that looks as if it could be a suitable alternative is lacking a working link to the song, it appears that the track is available to download from DJ Shadow's site. If that link's not working (here is yet another alternative) I suggest you take a trip over to DJ Shadow's wibsite and see if it's still on the media player. I listened to it there first and cheekily got the other tracks of the playlist as well.
How I found out about this? Through an MP3 blog Ear Fuzz that just mentioned DJ Shadow and made me curious about him. If you go there now I recommend the tracks by Zalatnay Sarolta, that's the one with the crazy retro sleeve. If you miss it you can of course ask me for the tracks because I did download them.

No comments: