Friday, April 29, 2005

Adium X(tras) - My Picks

I said the script were cool. So here is links to some of my favourites.

Adium Googler - Search, from your IM window.
Adium iTunes Controller - As I mentioned in my previous post.
brb - This one isn't life changing, I only included it because I emailed some suggestions to the writer that I'm hoping they will include in the next version.
Define It - This lets you get either a definition or synonym of a word.
Movie Addict - Chucks in the name director and short description of a film.
Shakespearean Insult - Tune thy lute, thou beslubbering base-court bladder!
WhereAmI - Set a timetable for different away messages.

There are of course all the other visual and sound type extras too and probably even more scripts that you'd like, I have loads installed now.
Check it out.

No comments: