Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Third Gender

Someone had added me on Flickr. This was a surprise. So I went to have a look at who this was. It was no one I recognised. They seemed completely unrelated to me by any way I could think of.
I was looking through their list of contacts trying to find a link to me.. perhaps someone I knew. I remarked to my mother "They have masses of contacts. Three pages full. And I'm the only male among them I think." It was then that she pointed out why they had added me as a contact. I won't tell you why. I'll just let you follow the link to their profile and also to this old post that I made. (Also massive clue in this post title.)
The thing that still puzzles me though is how did they find me? As far as I am aware I am sort of blacklisted from Flickr's 'global' areas; you can't find my photos from using the usual search or browse facilities that they provide.

2 comments:

World of Oddy said...

They found you because of your beauty.

Anonymous said...

Have you SEEN those photos of him? Mister Scuddles is one Scary Hairy Mary. In his case, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. (Only when you're in drag though, lovey. I'm sure all the ladies think you're gert lush in your normal state.)(Normal? Are you ever normal?)

I figured it out when I saw the name "Tammy Anarchotranny" among your admirer's contacts. Score 10 for subtlety that man!

Nanny Ogg
x