Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Year 2 Theory Options

The allocations have been released for theory options next year. I think I go all my first choices. I can't be too sure, they all looked very tempting so I tried to make the best decision and didn't get too attached to anything. There are three subject areas and you sit one topic in each area. I've been given:

Non-Linear Narratives in Audiences
Authorship & Commodity in Issues
Censorship and Resistance in Texts

The complete set looks like this: -
Audiences  <br />CTS= Consumption, Tastes & Style  <br />MS = Media & Spectacle  MGI = Media, Gender & Identity  <br />NLN= Non-Linear Narratives  TFC <br /><br />Issues  <br />AC = Authorship & Commodity  <br />SD = Sexuality and Diversity  <br />DV = Documentary Voices  <br />SA = Storytelling and Adaptation  <br /><br />Texts  <br />CR = Censorship and Resistance  <br />IC = Images of Conflict FPM= First Person Media  <br />TFC= Television Fiction and its Contexts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what I'm going to say:
go and get on with them!
Nanny Ogg

Anonymous said...

Choose life!