Monday, July 18, 2005

Tintagel and HD Loss

Back from I my break in Tintagel I decided to see if I could tune up my machine a little bit, I'm now saddened by the gap on my desktop where there used to be two hard drive icons. I'm down two hard drives. I have one remaining! On the bright side I got an email from Lisa with some nice pictures from the trip. One of witch formed the base for my new poncey prick MSN icon.
A black and white image of me looking like a Calvin Klein ad with my hir loose and draped over my face.
Have a look on my Flickr for the camping trip photos, also Flickr have now kindly allowed my to have a sensible URL to point people to. I think the old one with the attributed set of characters and numbers still works but http://www.flickr.com/photos/privatenobby/ I can remember off by heart.
There should also be a load of photos from the camping trip on my mum's lomohome as soon as she gets the films developed. But go look at it anyway because the picture there are always pleasurable.

No comments: