Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Metal Colour

Another group I've been enjoying that's new to me is Living Colour.

But that wasn't to be the main purpose of this post, I wanted to expand more on the enjoyment of Metal Slug Anthology. First off the extra features... The interview was disappointing, for some reason I was expecting a video interview not a text interview that you have to scroll through.. the kind of cheap inclusion you often get on lousy DVDs. However, that doesn't matter it is the games that I bought it for. The great thing about these games is that they're instantaneously exciting arcade games. 'Pick up and play' is a spot on description of the experience of a late starting second player. I love to play games with other people and Metal Slug Anthology has delighted me with the ease it allows a second player to participate with me. In the arcade style of putting in some coins and pressing start, they're right there beside you playing the game co-operatively. Only they don't have to put in any money so the steps are halved. Same as books and films I feel that I get the most value out of them when when they are enjoyed by more people, this game is doing that and doing it well, so I'm quite happy.

No comments: