Friday, April 21, 2006

Attempted Revival

So I'm going to try and start making frequent updates again. I'll probably fail, but I will try. More importantly I'm also going to try and do other things daily. These things include sleeping, eating and doing some work. Also exercise and showering. I can feel hayfever beginning. *puts foot in bean juice* Er... let's add tidying my room to that list shall we?
Hayfever. Yes. I will have to see if I can process that HC1 that I never got around to doing so that I can get free drugs. I should do it soon as well because it is most likely going to hit soon and hard.

Let's look at my list:-

• Sleep - This is necessary and enjoyable. I'm making the ridiculous aim of 10 hours a night. "8 hours is all you need" they say but I don't think it is for me. I think I'm special.

• Eat - Also necessary but not quite as enjoyable. Plan is at least to at lest have breakfast and a large meal. Aiming for two eggs everyday.. 'cause eggs are good, probably.

• Work - Really needs to be done. Doing a little each day makes it less threatening and also means more should get done.

• Exercise - *shrug* I want extra flexibility and ability to flip.

• Tidy room - If it is to remain tidy I need to work on it daily. Assumption is that I will have a happier life if my room is more tidy


I managed to do a front flip today. Hooray, it was very scruffy, all my weight ends up on my right arm at the point that I go over and land. More practice.

Now. I must away, set iCal to tell me to go to bed every night and make some food.

1 comment:

World of Oddy said...

Now. I must away, set iCal to tell me to go to bed every night and make some food.

You are a Geek God!