Sunday, December 04, 2005

To Dance

Ahh...

WATCH THESE BREAKDANCING VIDEOS NOW!

B-Boy Junior aka Buana

One on One Breakdance Competition

Now remember that car ad with Singing In The Rain?

Remember it.

The dancing was pretty nifty in that. Yeah? Makes you think "Was that CG assisted?" (Clearly Gene Kelly's face has been CG'd somewhere, what I mean is the dancing.)
Well, intertent seems to tell me that it is not and that it is infact the special dancing of a person called David 'Elsewhere' Bernal. Videos of this person have been flying around the internet. You've most likely seen something he did at a Kollaboration event.

Read about him a bit.
That article I just linked to above has a link to a video aswell.

The music in the ad? Yeah, that was fairly interesting too. Surprise, surprise the video for that has some fancy dancing and impressive CG too.
Watch the music video.


Hmmm.... I wait.

Incase you didn't watch them I'll link to the most 'must see' videos again.

B-Boy Junior aka Buana

One on One Breakdance Competition

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pfft! I can do that I just don't wanna..

SCUD said...

Pfft! I wanna do that, I just .. can't.